Public Message on COVID
Dear Customers and Colleagues of FSA,
As of June 1, 2020, Family Service Association has returned to normal business hours. However, we have implemented some new procedures to keep our clients and staff safe and healthy. Some of the important new procedures to know include:
- No visitors outside of staff, clients and deliveries.
- Our waiting room is closed.
- Our play therapy room is closed.
- Clients must check-in from the parking lot and wait until your clinician is ready for you.
- If you are waiting for your family member to finish therapy, we ask that you wait in the parking lot. We have benches in front of the building also for your use.
Teletherapy also continues including video based crisis assessments. We wanted to make ourselves more accessible for those who benefit from in-person services. We also have our curbside psychiatry available (Please see the video on our Facebook page). Guidelines will be reviewed when appointments are scheduled. Thanks for your patience as we adjust to our new practices.
Wishing you whole health and peace!
The Staff of FSA.