Culture and diversity are tough and complex subjects to talk about. Our current climate however almost demands that we ask ourselves a few questions about this subject. What does culture and diversity mean to me [...] read more
Strong Families, Strong Communities
Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin
We are a private, not-for-profit United Way agency offering services to children, adolescents, and adults of all ages. The goal of Family Service Association is to strengthen individuals and families so that they can meet the challenges of modern life in positive and constructive ways. Founded in 1931, the organization has grown to a multi-service agency currently serving more than 3,000 clients annually.
Help us make a difference!
Please, consider making a donation to Family Service Association today.
Click Here to see a description of these services.
- Advocate (ACE)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Alliance Of Illinois
- County Care
- Family Health Network
- Lurie Children's Hospital (CCE)
- Smart Plan Choice (ACE)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO)
It's simple! Just click on the banner, login with your Amazon account, and shop as you normally would on Amazon.com.
Every month Amazon will donate a portion of all proceeds to Family Service Association of Greater Elgin!
- As of August 31, 2017 FSA will be celebrating its 86th anniversary.
- Save the date: FSA Open House. Thursday October 26th from 4pm-7pm.
- Save the date: Giving Tuesday. Tuesday November 28th. 24 hours to make a difference.